- Where are your corporate headquarters?
- Our corporate headquarters are located at 1331 Tyler Street NE, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55413.
- What is your legal name?
- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. We also do business under the name Tactile Medical.
- Where are your incorporated?
- We are incorporated in Delaware under the name “Tactile Systems Technology, Inc.”
- When did you go public? What was the price?
- Our stock began trading on the Nasdaq exchange on July 28, 2016 at $10 per share.
- What is your fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Where is your stock traded?
- Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market. The ticker symbol is “TCMD”
- Do you pay a stock dividend?
- Not at this time.
- Who is your stock transfer agent?
- ComputerShare Investor Services
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
+1 877 373 6374 OR +1 781 575 3100
- Who do I contact with questions about my stock, including updating my address?
- Please contact your registered broker.
- How do I contact investor relations?
- How do I invest in Tactile Medical?
- You must contact a registered broker to invest in the common stock of Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. We do not have a direct purchase plan.
- How do I get financial documents emailed to me?
- Our financial documents are available in the Financial Information section of this website.
- Do you have a corporate governance program?
- Yes, to review our corporate governance policies, as well as other relevant stockholder information, please visit the Corporate Governance section of this website.